Monday, May 5, 2008

Love the music. . .

So today I was on the camioneta like I am everyday and the driver was playing the following amazing songs in some sort of remix: Ghostbusters, some Ace of Base song, Girls Just Want to Have Fun, the one coke commercial one that goes like ''I want to break free''. . . what a mix right? It's crazy the music you hear in these parts. . . Also yesterday a woman's bag was meowing which I took to mean that she didn't let the cat out of the bag.

I updated my pictures! You can see them at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2223400&l=00351&id=3300351 . . I need to take some more pics of my town asap so you can see exactly what it's like where I'm living.

So the internet cafe is closing . . . I'll update soon because we did a cool thing at work today. . .

here's my new address. .

Jessica Momberg
Voluntaria de Cuerpo de Paz
a/c Cuerpo de Paz
Tecpán Chimaltenango
Guatemala Centroamérica
04006

There is a flat rate envelope if you wanted to send anything by chance ;) that is 11$ and gets here really fast. I love dried fruit and chocolate. . . and pictures of you guys!

I'll update mañana or Wednesday. . .

xoxo

No comments: