Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hiii

I´m in my site. . . just for a visit but it´s going really well. .. Today we went to a school certification which was great to see what I´ll hopefully be doing tons of times in my future. . .that is, certifying schools as healthy schools. . . there were lots of speeches and a pretty good lunch. I think I´ll really like living in this community. Everyone is so warm and open and friendly. . . I miss my friends and family at home though! Í´m at the internet while the others are working out. I know, lazy lazy. But, I wanted to REST since last week was SO LONG. To add to it I woke up at 4:45 to go to the exit of the procession with my host brother on Sunday after celebrating my host cousin´s bday on sat and then having to celebrate my host dad´s bday on sunday. No rest for the weary! It was really amazing to see the salida of the procesison though. . so beautiful! But so many people.. there was hardly room to move. I´m going to upload photos on a website I just haven´t figured out which one. Any suggestions? Okay well I miss you guys tons. . . I can´t think of what else I should write! XOXO.

Ps for those of you who don´t know my email is jesslmomberg@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jess,

Aunt Mari here, we've already had snow and it's only October. OMG not sure what this winter will bring us, it doesn't look good already. It sounds like you are doing wonderful and we are so glad. Lindsay has a friend in England who is soooooo homesick and she is there for 1 year so I'm not sure she will last the whole time. Everyone here is good, we miss you and can't wait until you come home. Make the most out of your awesome experience that will last a lifetime. Love you, Mari and Mike